In this article we will guide you on how to set up a proxy on your MAC, before you proceed with the setup,please make sure you have a running internet connection and you current IP is added in your panel under “Authorized IPs“.
- In your Apple menu, click on System Preferences and then click Network.
- Select the network service you use in the list — for example, Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Click Advanced, then click Proxies.
- Enter the proxy IP under "Web proxy" and "Secure Web Proxy"
- Click "OK" and then "Apply".
Please sign in to leave a comment.